[Gllug] Computer bomb

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Oct 22 15:07:57 UTC 2002

On Tuesday, Oct 22, 2002, at 15:51 Europe/London, Tethys wrote:

> Aaah, the joys of tabloid journalism...
>
> 	http://www.starterupsteve.com/images/funny/computer_bomb.jpg

That's funny.

"It's not proven, but it's a scientific fact" that computers are
dangerous. Tell me, are the insidious hackers going to reach through
the screen and grab me? Or are they just going to alter my electrical
current? :)

Reminds me of conversations I've had with grown adults about the
dangers of the Net and how it's going to corrupt their children by
making them look at sick porn. Quick, spoon feed me some more
mass-media hysteria, I think I'm starting to not believe everything the
networks tell me.

Cheers,

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk