[Gllug] Linux Volunteering: meet up Thursday 10th October

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Oct 1 09:36:39 UTC 2002

On Tue 01 Oct, Mike Brodbelt bloviated thus:

> The Shakespeare's Head, I believe. All of 30 secs walk from Holborn
> station, which should be central enough for most.

Done.  Okay that's it then.

19:30 Thursday 10th October

Shakespeare's Head
64-68 Kingsway
London
Greater London WC2B 6BG

http://pubsearch.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/clients/browse.cgi?client=jdw&local=0&GridE=530581&GridN=181474

I propose a name for the group: geek-squad.  So who runs linux.co.uk
mailing lists?  Please set up geek-squad at linux.co.uk and set up
someone as the owner (happy for it to be me until someone prettier
pops up).

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

While middle England keeps swinging its loyalty
No concern for the future
Just with dead royalty
So will the Real Great Britain step forward
This is the national identity parade
Shoe gazer nation forever looking backwards
Time to reject the sixties charade

- Asian Dub Foundation: Real Great Britain