[Gllug] Alternative e-mail client for those poor Windows users

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Wed Oct 16 10:32:05 UTC 2002

John Winters writes:

>Can anyone recommend a good, preferably free (speech) Windows e-mail
>client?

No, the best you'll get is mediocre :-) But Pegasus isn't too bad,
and is probably worth a look[1]

Tet

[1] The last time I was forced to use Windows, the only way I could find
    to get my email in a sane format was to have an inbox rule to auto
    forward incoming mail to my Linux box (and a suitable .procmailrc
    to fix the added breakages Outlook inflicted en route).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk