[Gllug] Anti-virus

Dan Kolb dankolb at ox.compsoc.net
Tue Oct 22 13:01:25 UTC 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 01:38:17PM +0100, Tethys wrote:
> Dan Kolb writes:
> >As you can't run Outlook under Linux, you're quite safe from them;
> Actually, that's not strictly true. You *can* run Outlook via Linux:
> 	http://www.codeweavers.com

Yes, well. I knew someone was going to pick up on that :-)

In that case, you could also run it under VMWare, Bochs or Win4Lin. But then
that just gets silly :-)

> Why anyone would do so, when Linux has such a plethora of *sane* MUAs
> is beyond me. Still, there's no accounting for taste...

And if you *really* need something that looks like Outlook, then use Evolution. Apparently it even integrates into Oulook (on payment of about $60).

Dan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk