[Gllug] Re: Linux Volunteering: meet up Thursday 10th October

Zachary Struhs zjstruhs at btopenworld.com
Wed Oct 2 07:00:31 UTC 2002

How about meeting, or filling a slot at the next GLLUG meeting(saturday 12
Oct). I think this would allow the maximum input from all concerned.

Alex,

For your list, I can offer:
1. I have an ADSL line, Cheep CD's, and current distros.
2. My weekends are mostly free.
3. I'm an intermediate user, most experience is office productivity apps. I
have worked on installing servers. But I think I need more experience.
4. I have some equiptment for installing UTP.

Proposal:
I think we could offer training / demonstrations at University of Westminster
as GLLUG-newbies. I made a post after the last GLLUG meeting about this, but
didn't receive a response.

Zachary Struhs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk