[Gllug] ssh with mozilla

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Fri Oct 18 09:06:18 UTC 2002

I currently read my email with mutt over an ssh tunnel and I send mail by
using ssh to run sendmail on the remote box.  Is there a way to do a similar
thing with Mozilla?  I can use imaps with mozilla as that is enabled on the
server but I don't want to use my companies smtp server as they have a
policy of recording all emails. My server owner won't enable email relaying
from outside his network so at the time I set it up ssh was a good idea and
easy to set up.

JD

--
Jonathan Dye, The Automation Partnership(Cambridge) Ltd
Registered Office: York Way, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5WY, UK
mailto:jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk