[Gllug] Yesterday's GLLUG meeting

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Mon Sep 16 18:44:41 UTC 2002

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 12:31:23PM +0100, David wrote:
> All else aside, the idea that talks every few months to an audience of
> a couple of dozen people measurably affect the London job market is
> preposterous; Ivan can work that out as well as anyone. The motivation
> you imply is absurd.

A lot of people have contributed to this group in many ways, but you
aren't one of them.  If all you can do is flame childishly, why do you
bother?  It's hardly going to impress this audience.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill