[Gllug] OT: conspiracy re. US Gov. and 911

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed Sep 4 11:37:11 UTC 2002

Tethys(tet at accucard.com)@Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 12:32:15PM +0100:

> >a few thousand people slaughtered in a sky scraper is a bad thing, but
> >thousands of people die every day in the third world.  yet we don't see
> >the great American people rallying together to address that problem.
>
> In fact, according to the paper this morning, at the earth summit,
> the US is actively opposing moves to increase sanititation and reduce
> poverty in the third world...

imagine that ehy?  The richest most powerful nation in the world wants
to ensure the poor have no hope for improvemnet.  They might aswell give
up now and become legalised slaves to world industry.

what a strange world we live in.

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by.
 -- Douglas Adams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk