[Gllug] linux calendar/schedule/todo list software?

John Southern john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 19:08:34 UTC 2002

> > While we are dreaming - does any software support vCard? I would like to
> > see the image and sound feature supported.
>
> Yes, John. But would we? We see your face enough in Linux Magazine...
>
> (runs away very fast)

:-)
I was actually thinking of some Korean friends. It would occasionally save me
embarrassment if I could play their vCard sound file to hear the correct name
sounds before talking to them. Yes I know I can slice the file but thats not
the point.
The image part was because a few years ago I was at Lotus, who wrote the
vCard standard only to find it was not in Notes but best supported in Outlook
then Netscape. Cool ideal best supported by Microsoft. Arrrggghh this is all
part of a conspiracy against me!

Or I suppose I am just getting grumpy as I age...... Nah! Conspiracy sounds
better.

Anyway after the latest photo opportunity with Colin in Cornwall for the new
gllug website rougues gallery, you really should be scared.

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk