[Gllug] inflatable tux?

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Wed Sep 25 05:42:06 UTC 2002

Matt Amos wrote:

> hi,
>
> does someone here have an inflatable tux? i ask on behalf of imperial
> college LUG, as we would like to use it for our freshers' fair display.
>
> would it be possible to borrow it?

Matt, how long hav you been a student?
What's the first rule of freshers fairs? That's right - you need to
attract the girls,
specially to a nerdy society like a LUG.
Now what nice young lady will want to cuddle up to an inflatable Tux?
No - what you need is a nice cuddly, fluffy tux. Girls wil definitely go
for that.

John H.

ps. apologies for any sexist overtones in this email.
Its meant to be funny. And who knows, the fresher guys might be homesick
and
lie to cuddle Tux also.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk