[Gllug] Re: getting into the linux work scene

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 19:53:17 UTC 2002

What can I say, I'm really very pleased with all the people who took some time out to give me some pointers. I really appreciate it.

I guess you all told me the sort of things I have been chipping away at, but getting the lowdown on specifics is a real bonus.

Now I *just* have to get on with learning when I'm off work................and try and get as many unix scripting assignments as I can.

Thanks. I'm sure I will be posting more to the group in the future when I get really stuck on something or need advice.

Ben