[Gllug] Moving house ADSL

Matt Amos matt.amos at ic.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 11:55:37 UTC 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 11:01:56AM +0100, Dave Cridland wrote:
> I'm thinking in terms of Zen Internet, since they seem reasonably good,
> and very well featured - I get *real* IP addresses, not a naff setup.
> Sorry, NAT setup.

just joined up with them because they give you 8 _real_ IPs free of charge
(and 16 is only £50 more) and they'll do a bare wires install with none of
this alcatel usb crap. the price is reasonable and they get good reviews
at http://www.adslguide.org.uk

having gone through the ordering process i must say their online feedback
with emails and web-based progress meter is extremely useful.

cya,

matt

--
"What in the world was running through that warped, evil, scatalogical
mind of His when He robbed old people of the power to control their bowel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk