[Gllug] In familiar pose

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 23:11:11 UTC 2002

On Monday 16 September 2002 11:07 pm, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 01:21:30PM +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> > any pictures from the last gllug meeting?
>
> Here's one of people in the pub (The Green Man) afterwards:
>   http://alumni.ox.compsoc.net/~agk/photos/GLLUG/Meetings/

Contrary to popular beleif, they weren't all in drag, oh no.  I spent a
little time chatting up the one in the matching blue hat and jacket.

She said her name was Dayve (I think that's how the female form of the name
is spelt).

Seriously, cough, they were doing the Circle Line pub crawl.  Has anyone
thought of a Lonix/GLLUG one, maybe Christmas time

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk