[Gllug] Re: Gllug digest #2082 - Software for Schools

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 08:14:16 UTC 2002

We do some direct promotion to schools of exactly this kind, though funds
for this kind of thing are limited.  But as an ex-teacher I have a
particular personal interest in this and if you know of schools which are
interested but need encouragement, I'm more than happy for my name to be
passed on to them.

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Frank Kelly wrote:

> On Tuesday 20 August 2002 22:42, Chris Bell wrote:
> > I did some work in a primary school earlier this year, and when I
> > mentioned Linux I was told that the school was required to provide the
> > software specified by the government. Does anyone have any further
> > information?

[ ... ]

--

Roger Whittaker