[Gllug] VNC and windowmanagers

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Sep 3 09:26:56 UTC 2002

On Tue 03 Sep, Stan made the following spurious claims:

> when I create a vnc session using "vncserver -geometry 1280x1024" the
> session that it creates runs KDE (I am running KDM but when I log in I
> select enlightenment), my .xinitrc contains "exec enlightenment" which
> this is obviously ignoring....any helpful hints?

What distribution are you running?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Alliance: In international politics, the union of two thieves
who have their hands so deeply inserted into each others'
pockets that they cannot separately plunder a third.
- Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary