[Gllug] access codes for old BT ADSL 500

Toby Heriz-Smith - WinSys toby at winsys.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 18:53:36 UTC 2002

Hi Ivan

Not sure I'm reading the correspondence right, but we're trying to
revive an old BT router that BT have left with us when we changed DSL
contracts.  Obviously considered dumpable now but still works and will
be useful for a student daughter who's a bit strapped for cash.  Know
anyone who has the access username and passwords for them to enable us
to reconfig this item?

Regards

Toby
Toby Heriz-Smith
Winning Systems
real skills for serious computer users
Email: toby at WinsysGlobal.com
Website: http://www.WinsysGlobal.com
Postal Address: 11-15 Dix's Field, Exeter EX1 1QA, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1392 430055

All emails and attachments are scanned for viruses before internal or
external distribution.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk