[Gllug] Help with setting up a Router

Bush, Jonathan bushj at daiichi.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 13:02:58 UTC 2002

John

The reason I need static routing is because all those routes to our Japanese
and US office will never change, and they are sent through a VPN.

You mention about setting them up in the RH network configuration tool, how
would I do this.

Jonathan

PS thanks to every one who has help so far, I'm a lot further than I was
yesterday.