[Gllug] OT: conspiracy re. US Gov. and 911

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed Sep 4 14:45:52 UTC 2002

Liad Bokovsky(lbokovsk at akamai.com)@Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:34:24AM -0400:
> I don't want to trash the party people but I though this is a Linux
> discussion mailing list. Maybe you should take it off line or just open
> a LetChangeTheWorld yahoo! group and have fun over there.
>
> I think that most people here want to talk about Linux stuff and not
> politics.

Hence the reason for the 'OT' in the Subject: line.
If you dont like wandering discssions, might i be so bold as to suggest
you procmail to /dev/null any OT topics?

At least then you wont be bothered by them.

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk