[Gllug] List server with vitual host support

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Sat Sep 7 05:13:16 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I am on the cadge again for the impossible.  This time it mailing list
servers with virtual host/domain support similar to Apache and Postfix.
I have been running Mailman for a little while now with reasonable
success but what I am really looking for is the ability to run the same
lists on different virtual domains for example.

support at lists.example.org and support at lists.anotherexample.org

I have been trawling the Mailman docs and google for some way but it
appears that this will cause Mailman to barf.  Does anyone know a way I
can do this under Mailman or recommend a list server that this can be
fairly easily on.  All help gratefully received even if it it simply
RTFM here and here.

As an aside haven't I been good this week no shooting my mouth off
during caffine fuelled freaks at 0400 in the morning. :)

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk