[Gllug] knuth vol 1-3 boxed set at half price at amazon...

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Wed Sep 18 12:35:52 UTC 2002

On Sep 18 2002, Tethys was overheard saying:

> >Just thought I'd share that there does not appear to be a catch. My
> >boxed set arrived today, in excellent condition.
>
> Of *course* there's a catch. You now have three volumes of meaninless
> babble to wade through that's way above your or my head... I have the

Well, this is true. Pretty pictures though.

> same problem at home. I mostly got on OK with volume 1, but volume 2
> confused the hell out of me. One day I'll go back and give it another
> go...

Heh. I'm not even planning to open volume 2 yet. It looks good on the
shelf though :)

It's true that I was only after volume 3, since I have volume 1 already,
but it was so cheap I couldn't help myself. I'm now trying to sell the
copy of the first volume I already had on amazon. Any takers[1]? :)

Stig

[1] Yes I know, it's low. But as a Poor Student(C)(R) I cannot afford
to just give it away...
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk