[Gllug] Re: Gllug digest #2082 - Software for Schools

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 20:13:25 UTC 2002

On Tue 03 Sep, robin.c.smith at bt.com wrote:

> The important thing is to determine what software packages they need for the
> curriculum.
> Who do we contact? I don't mind writing Python based modules and selling
> them to the education authorities.
>
> Regards
>
> Robin

   I only did some mains and ethernet cabling to extend the services in one
room of the primary school, there was going to be a new IT facility in a
different part of the school, installed by their main contractor under a
comprehensive contract. I suspect that supply of software would be included
in that contract, and any restrictions on software would mainly be there.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk