[Gllug] Access Runner modem on Linux

Thomas Charles Robinson robinstc at ocean.com.au
Mon Apr 28 14:36:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have an Access Runner Modem working on an old P75 200Mhz. Makes for a
great router. I'm assuming you want to use this for an ADSL connection?
I need more information though to help.

Regards,

tom

--
Thomas Robinson - IT Director Constant Stream

   Integration, Support, Development and Training
   Linux, Oracle, Windows

   (Daedalus Compass Pty Ltd)            Cell: +44 (0)7879 428 968
   24 Kelvin Court, Kelvin Drive         Work: +44 (0)20 8891 6262
   Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 2AH        Fax:  +44 (0)20 8891 6363
   United Kingdom                        Home: +44 (0)20 8892 6631

   CONFIDENTIALITY: Copyright (C). This message with any appended or
   attached material is intended for addressees only and may not be
   copied or forwarded to or used by other parties without permission.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk