[Gllug] Hardware requirements for video editing?

wayne wayne at fused.org
Thu Apr 10 22:08:34 UTC 2003

Going on personal experience firewire to disc works easily on Athlon
1200 but I still have problems exporting from disc - a friend has a
similar system with 10000 rpm SCSIs (I have 5400 IDE) and has no
problems ( same source, firewire, processor, ram)
Firewire (DV) is around 4.5M/s (I think) constantly

Wayne