[Gllug] Zaurus SD or MMC

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Thu Apr 3 10:31:22 UTC 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Matthew Allum wrote:

> on Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 10:40:10PM +0100, Richard Cohen wrote:
> >
> > I feel that this is my place to be slightly smug.  I've got 2 CF slots and a
> > MMC slot (actually SD, but no drivers) on my iPAQ, using a pretty slim
> > expansion sleeve :-)  512Mb CF in one CF, WLAN in the other... and a 64Mb
> > card permanently in the MMC slot...
> >

> Yeah, but do you have a 640x480 150dpi+ display ;-)

You bloody know I don't :-)

Which iPAQ/Zaurus-sized PDA shipping in the UK does?

As for the keyboard - I don't want one.  I don't use xkbd either, except
where I have to because the xstroke glyphs changed and I haven't got around
to working out where some of the punctuation vanished off to :-(  I just
wish the iPAQ screen was up to more serious on-screen writing - I've damaged
three of them so far, just writing on them too much :-(

>   -- mallum

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk