[Gllug] Mysql Configure problem

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 21:11:35 UTC 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, James Bailey yowled:
>> As a relatively new subscriber to this list, what kind of machine does
>> Nix run?  The above conversation has left me mystified...
>
> I _think_ he runs fairly standard hardware, he is however a _very_ scary C
> hacker.

I am only mildly scary, I hope. I know *lots* of people much more scary
than me, if that helps. :)

>          On the few occasions I have exchanged emails with on list regarding
> a subject, I have felt like Bilbo talking to Smaug. ;)

Now, now, I'm not Smaug. I'm more like Bombadil without the horrible
versification. ;P

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk