[Gllug] "linux is based on NT4, an 7 years old OS - very obsolette now..."

James de Lurker jtl2nospamMUNGIEjump at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:00:29 UTC 2003

Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
> http://search.ft.com/search/article.html?id=030423000823&query=clone&vsc_appId=quickSearch&offset=0&resultsToShow=10&vsc_subjectConcept=&vsc_companyConcept=&state=More&vsc_publicationGroups=TOPWFT&searchCat=-1
>
> This is really sad, i don't know how far a desperate can go. But i
> presume  this is far too far. Any ideas how to fight such - don't afraid
> of this words - bloody lier.
> This is not first and sadly not last case when m$ is fighting agains
> "enemies" using just Lies.

Story Now Up:

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=9122

As Arron pointed out to me: before we all get carried away ( or sued ) this
may very well be a case of misquoting or ambiguous usage of language.

At least we have some professionals correct the situation...

--

   -- James

 From and Reply To are INVALID.

All public postings use munged headers[1]- To contact me off list:
   1) Remove "M U N G I E j u m p" ONLY: leave that "nospam" in there!
   2) change "hotmail" 2 "myrealbox" after the @

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk