[Gllug] OT how the hell do I enable my floppy drive

James Bailey James.Bailey at osm.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 10:48:51 UTC 2003

Many thanks Tet,
I will have a bash at getting the floppy working next time I visit, in fact
you given me the excuse for some good Columbian food, music and company and
the chance to exchange computer skills for Spanish lessons.

Without having the machine in front of me I can not be sure but AFAIK the
far right option 'Security?' has sub directories for setting various
passwords for booting and changing the BIOS settings, if that is what you
were asking.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk