[Gllug] [OFF-TOPIC] ADVERT: Sun Sparc Ultra 5 station for sale

Walid Shaari walid at melinux.com
Mon Apr 28 22:46:35 UTC 2003

Hiya all,

As I am leaving* for a job abroad, I am trying to reduce the shipping
weight as much as possible.

The specs are as follows : UltraSparc IIi 360 MHZ, 128MB ram, cdrom,
floppy disk, 8 GB HD, SUN UK keyboard, and mechanical mouse.

Some more specs from an online site :

http://www.sunstuff.org/hardware/systems/sun4/sun4u/ULTRA5/

I am hoping for £375, otherwise I am better off shipping it abroad so if
you know/dealt with a local shipping company, please let me know off
list.

TIA

Walid

* Within a week that rules out ebay, but I have put an ad in loot

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk