[Gllug] Access Runner modem on Linux

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:07:39 UTC 2003

Hello,
   I have been offered a huge pile of 56K Origo modems, a roughly equal
mixture of external real modems, internal real modems, and internal
winmodems, all out-of-warranty customer returns which on past experience has
probably about 10% faulty, 90% customer finger trouble, job lot as seen at
about 6.50 each. I would have to allow 50% as either winmodem or faulty. I
am told that this brand has an excellent reputation. Does anyone know the
going price at the computer fairs? I have no idea whether this is a good
price.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk