[Gllug] I don't know why I love you but I do

Ashley Evans k0210244 at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 18:04:46 UTC 2003

Seeming as I don't have to work until Thursday I'm quite tempted by this whole
Gentoo thing. I'm currently a Debian Woody user running KDE 3.1.1. Are there
any pitfalls to look-out for when switching over? I'm planning on keeping my
home partition so I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the config files on
/home.

Cheers,

Ash.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk