[Gllug] On TV now

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Apr 9 16:11:21 UTC 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 04:31:37PM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> On Wed 09 Apr, Robert McKay bloviated thus:
> >
> > You can stream it via the "live" link @
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2930913.stm
>
> Or in high quality:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsa/n5ctrl/live/now5.ram

Stupid question perhaps, but I notice that Real have now succeeded
in completely hiding their free player for Linux on their website,
and as a result I can't play this stream at all (talk about a
complete own-goal for Real: I can play WMP just fine in Xine).

How do I play this? Is there a codec for Xine?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London) and Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj