[Gllug] OT: Anti-War march today

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 09:25:28 UTC 2003

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Dermot Moynihan wrote:

> The Stop the War Coalition has called another march for today - note
> different assembly points to previous marches:
>
> http://www.stopwar.org.uk/#march

 Excuse me,

 1) the reminder of the email that I have wiped out has no place in this
 list. With posting the url is enough.

 2) you are very late.

 2.5) Most people will be at the gllug meeting.

 3) I agree with most of the stopwar "coalition" but not all and I'll be
 heading south after I take a shower. I know the war stinks but that is
 no reason for me not to wash.

 --
 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570            Study the past, if you would divine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk