[Gllug] [OT] Hero vote

Dermot Moynihan dermoyn at onetel.net.uk
Tue Apr 15 10:19:45 UTC 2003

At 22:29 14/04/03, Adrian McMenamin thought it of especial significance to
write:
>On Monday 14 April 2003 14:01, Dermot Moynihan wrote:
> > At 11:39 14/04/03, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
>
>No, I didn't.

Okay, point taken - but I am fascinated that, of what I wrote, that is what
you have seized upon.  What was being discussed was revolutionary struggle
with its associated living and dying. A casual matter one assumes.

Or is this just some vain attempt to shoot the messenger?

Maybe some folk are just plain happier believing that the emperor actually
is wearing  a suit of invisible clothes.

Dermot

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk