[Gllug] Limiting SSH access

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Thu Apr 3 10:44:45 UTC 2003

I had suggested this, but as the machine is behind the firewall and I
believe we are running NAT, this won't work as it will have to allow
connections from the firewall and that could then be anyone.

This won't stop anyone who has accessed the box, access to other machines
though would it?

(Excuse the lack of grammer, it's been one of those weeks)

Alastair

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk