[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group April 2002 Meeting

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 14:53:41 UTC 2003

Hi ,

Date:  Thur 10 Apr 2003
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: De Hems - 11 Macclesfield Street Soho - Tel 020 7437 2494
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529778&y=180890&z=1&sv=529750,180750&st=4&78&y=180890&z=1&sv=529750,180750&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Tube:  Piccadilly Circus / Leicester Square
Phone: 020 8992 7008

This month we'll be continuing all linux related
discussions as usual. This months topic will
be wireless devices and we'll be hoping to trial
connectivity between various items. If you have
something wireless then please do bring it along.

We'll be meeting in the upstairs of De Hems.
This place serves a variety of Dutch and Belgium
beers and a selection of traditional Dutch
food.

De Hems is located within China town itself
and is within spitting distance of Gerrard Street.

We'll be there till about 9.30 before we
head of for some chinese food in the
vicinity.

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk