[Gllug] Mysql Configure problem

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 21:13:17 UTC 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Tethys stipulated:

> Paul Nasrat writes:
>
>>Maybe he should do a gllug talk on how to create a completely binary
>>incompatible system in 3 easy steps :)
>
> Actually, I'd be interested in this. Or at least if not in three easy
> steps, then in a bit more detail that has been mentioned so far on this
> list. So how about it, Nix?

Oo-er. I'll try to work out what I did and whip something up. Some
webpages or something. :)

(This has been on my to-do list for, ooh, at least four years.
Maybe I'll actually *do* it now somebody's expresed interest. ;) )

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk