[Gllug] OT : Looking for AFFORDABLE but PROFESSIONAL company to develop e-Commerce venture's site

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Apr 28 08:02:48 UTC 2003

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 07:11:57PM +0100, Calvin la Cock wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've been looking thru the web for a Co that can setup the pages for a
> business venture that I'm embarking on. e-Commerce and the Website design.
>
> It's not a massive site. It's less than 5 pages in my opinion in this
> incubated state of thinking.
>
> Have anyone had any good experiences with local company's ? And how
> affordable were they ? Any ideas ?

For such a small site it may well be worth just doing it yourself.  I
did http://www.merjis.com/ (a similar sized site, I guess) in around
about 2 hours. You could copy the pages and substitute merjis for
your.company for all I care and that would probably take you about
30 mins :-)

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London) and Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/