[Gllug] SFTP Server

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Fri Apr 11 09:39:12 UTC 2003

On Thu 10 Apr Mike Brodbelt wrote:
> I tend to think of it as "Out of sensible price range Management" :-)

It's not *too* bad if you don't go silly.

I've got a 64k line to our hosting centre, and a terminal server on
there to connect to all the kit for OOB access.

It has saved my bacon a number of times (generally because I've been a
fuckwit and killed sshd or something stupid like that :)

> You're still up a creek if a switch actually fails or something.

I've never known a switch to fail :)

doug.

--
1024D/6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF