[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Ashley Evans k0210244 at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 02:37:17 UTC 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 22:51, Sarah Ewen wrote:
> Ok, I think 33+ mails is enough, surely.
>
> Can we tie up the cycling thing please? :)
>
> I couldn't give a toss how many of you run or don't run red
> lights, and while you may advise me that I should have "off
> topic" mails procmailed into my trash, the point is that
> more than 50% of the list shouldn't be doing this. Roughly.
>
> Give it a rest!

I don't know about others on the list but I've found this thread quite
interesting. Many of you may thinlk think that there are better places to
discuss such things but it's obviously sparked something in alot of gllug
members, that in itself (I belive) deserves that the thread be continued
until it comes to a natural end.

Ash.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk