[Gllug] Virus found in sent message "Re: Your application"

System Anti-Virus Administrator scanmaster at firstnet.net.uk
Thu Aug 21 06:01:38 UTC 2003

Notice:  An e-mail message sent between the following addresses:
From: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
To:   <richard.hardy at peaksupport.co.uk>.
which passed through the Firstnet Services Ltd Anti-Virus (FAV) system,
was found to contain a Virus.

This Virus was identified as: I-Worm.Sobig.txt
by our system, and as a result the affected mail message has been
stopped and deleted, and this notice sent to the sender and recipients.

<gllug at linux.co.uk>,
please update your virus scanner or contact your I.T support
personnel as soon as possible as you have a virus on your system.

For more information about this mailscanning service, feel free to contact
Firstnet Services Limited on 0870 120 7475, or visit our website at
http://www.firstnet.net.uk for further information.

Technical details of the affected message follow:

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: gllug at linux.co.uk
RCPT TO:   richard.hardy at peaksupport.co.uk

... and with the following headers: