[Gllug] Computer Show Today

Will Hargrave will at harg.net
Sat Aug 30 12:04:06 UTC 2003

On Saturday 30 August 2003 12:53, Andy Farnsworth wrote:
> I am headed to the Computer show at UCL Huntley st - London to buy a new
> computer.  Any suggestions on how to get there from London Paddington
> station?  Is it well marked?  Not very familiar with London at all so any
> help will be appreciated.

The nearest tube is really Goodge Street but Warren Street and Tottenham Court
Road are both walking distance really.

I'd either get bakerloo to Oxford Circus and change (or just walk), or get a
bus - I think there are some that go straight along from paddington to the
top of TCR, although this may not be advisable if you're not familiar with
the area. At least tube stations don't move :)

Streetmap/multimap are your friends.

BTW remember there are TWO fairs, the handstamp gets you in both; just follow
the luminous 'BCF' signs that people are holding up.

Hope this helps.

--
Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk