[Gllug] Blueyonder Telewest cable broadband

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Aug 23 11:18:38 UTC 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Peter Childs wrote:

> 	Blueyonder support well they seam to be stuck behind a news server.... Our
> Blueyounder Cable conection has now be out or nearly out for a week. and
> since Blueyonder (or Telewest which ever they want to be today) seam to be
> making no effort to fix it. We're looking at altertatives such as ADSL.
> 	So who are the best ADSL ISPs Hopfully who activally support Linux (of
> course) Don't only support the slowest speed. and are cheap. I've seen them
> from £15 to £25 so what are peoples surgestions.
> 	Mind you up until 10 days ago I was quite happy about Blueyounder but they do
> know nothing about Linux. So don't ask them.

I assume you are aware of the UKFSN ADSL service?

Oddly enough we do support Linux.

As to pricing the range seems to be from £18 through to £30 for a 512K
connection. We're priced in the middle at £25 (or £23.75 if you pay
quarterly). Activation is currently £35.00 (50% discount from usual rate).

If you want any more information email me.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		ADSL Broadband available now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk