[Gllug] Computer Show Today

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Aug 30 12:20:43 UTC 2003

On Saturday 30 August 2003 12:53, Andy Farnsworth wrote:
> I am headed to the Computer show at UCL Huntley st - London to buy a new
> computer.  Any suggestions on how to get there from London Paddington
> station?  Is it well marked?  Not very familiar with London at all so any
> help will be appreciated.

go to Euston Square tube (circle line) and then walk down gower street, or
Warren Street (victoria line).

Huntley Street runs parallel to Tottenham Court road and Gower Street:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=529250&Y=182250&scale=5000&coordsys=gb

It should be relatively easy to find once ur in Huntley sStreet

HTH
Dylan

--
Sweet moderation