[Gllug] can't switch between virtual terminals

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Aug 4 23:02:58 UTC 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Ian Norton wrote:

> use a threaded email client jon ;-) he uses debian, and its woody

I am planning to switch to mutt/squirrelmail at home and Secure IMAP on
the road like we have on printk.net but renovation at home and various
other stuff means it has been put off again. I have been meaning to do
this for about er, a few years now. It is low on the priority list. :-).

Current setup has been running on an old 486 without much alteration for
years aside from a failed HDD which had to be fixed last year.
I did finally add a UPS at home so will now need to find another APC
BackUPS 650 with serial not USB to replace the one in use.

Jon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk