[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

John Hearns jhearns at micromuse.com
Mon Aug 11 10:02:08 UTC 2003

Ashley Evans wrote:

>Seeming as we're on the subject, I find Richmond park a very nice place for

for anyone who cycles in London, or would like to take it up or start
commuting,
the London Cycling Campaign is the place to start:  http://www.lcc.org.uk
There are rides organised most weekends - ranging from easy family rides
to harder
one day rides out into the countryside.
If you want to try commuting by bike, your local LCC borough group
should organise
a 'bike buddy' to help you along for the first few days.
Anyone  wanting to come along to a Greenwich, Southwark or Lewisham
group ride
let me know off-list.

But this is ranging very, very heavily off topic.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk