[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Christopher Hunter chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 19:32:35 UTC 2003

On Monday 11 Aug 2003 6:10 pm, David Damerell wrote:

//snip\\

> One of the many things wrong with the "tax, license, insurance"
> idiocy is that it would of course increase road deaths - if you
> displace people off bikes some of them are going to drive cars.

The moron on a bicycle who damaged my car was untraceable - no licence plate,
untaxed (despite all the road space given to him), and uninsured - so if I
found him there was no way of extracting that which he owed except by either
physical force (which would have been very satisfying!) or by suing him.

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk