[Gllug] [Slightly OT] Good coffee beans

Frank Scott gllug at frasco.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 14:25:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 12:55:27PM +0100, rdrinkwater wrote:
> Try this:
>
> http://www.covent-garden.co.uk/SITES/monmouthcoffeecompany/menu.html
>
> We have used them for years, their service is excellent and the coffee is
> great.

I've been buying their coffee for more years than I care to remember.
I think their main base of operations is now their place in Stoney St
by Borough Market.

Only problem is that they seem to be missing a Kenya AA supply at the
moment.

Another place to try which espouses adherence to fair trade policies
and seems to have an AA source is Union Coffee Roasters

   www.unionroasters.com

I haven't tried them yet, but they were featured on Radio 4's Food
programme last year.

--
Frank Scott Sutton,London

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk