[Gllug] Delivery error re: Re: Re: My details

exim at bham.ac.uk exim at bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 02:51:40 UTC 2003

This message was rejected by the mail hub at The University of
	Birmingham (bham.ac.uk) because it has an apparently
	executable attachment "details.pif".
	The email rejected was not delivered to the following
	recipients: P.J.Hancox at bham.ac.uk.

	Executable attachments are not being accepted at The
	University if Birmingham because they have been
	used by recent viruses such as that described in
	http://www.fsecure.com/v-descs/love.htm and
	http://vil.nai.com/vil/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=98797

	Regrettably, it is possible that some legitimate
	communications could be refused by this measure
	and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
	If this was a legitimate communication concerning
	University business please contact helpdesk at bham.ac.uk
	for advice with a full explanation about the nature
	of the communication.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk