[Gllug] [OT] rent TFT screen?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 23:59:30 UTC 2003

On Wed 30 Jul, Daniel Andersson wrote:

> hiya
>
> some friends are coming over from sweden for ects
>
> they could bring a 20-21" tft screen from sweden, but that's not a very nice
> solution
>
> so, was wondering, are there any places that let you rent such a screen for
> a few days? :o)

   All kinds of equipment are available for hire for professional broadcast
use, but the charges can be high, typically 1/50 of the cost price per day,
(although sometimes free time is allowed for setting up). Send me an email
if you would like to try that route as I may be able to find a supplier.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk