[Gllug] recommend a (web) hosting company for linux box

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 10:56:50 UTC 2003

Hi

My company are looking for recommendations for a web
hosting company. We don't want our site on someone
else's box. We have our own box that we want "looked
after" 24x7. Basically we want them to react to
hardware failures. We do the admin bits.

It's a compaq ml370 running redhat 9.0 with apache.

I _can_ google for companies but I'm looking for
experiences of good service.

Thanks people!

Ben Fitzgerald

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk